Sunday, March 18, 2012

Honolulu Zoo


We took a trip to the Honolulu Zoo a couple of weeks ago.  I tried to arrange an outing with the toddler meetup group I am part of but only one other mom and baby showed up.  This was OK with me.  I like a smaller group over a large one.  I feel like I get to know the mom and kid better.


 We had a lot of fun! I had wanted to go because I heard there was a new elephant exhibit there and Nev loves elephants.  I had heard some poor reviews for the zoo so I wasn't expecting much but it turned out a lot better than expected.  I am even planning to make more trips back there because there was still a lot there we didn't see and it was not to expensive to go.



Next time we go we will head for the keiki zoo which has a petting zoo that we did not make it to this time.  The zoo also has a nice play area with a playground.


This picture below was my photo for the day in my 365 project.  Here is a link to my page if you are interested. http://365project.org/jaimeratchford/365



1 comment:

  1. NEV looks like he is having a great time. He is getting so big can't wait to see you both Love you

    ReplyDelete